Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What Happens in the Sauna...

It's happened before. I went to NYSC, worked out, then hit the sauna. I was in just a towel. There was one other guy in the sauna.

He started looking over to me as soon as I sat down. He was pretty muscular, very masculine-looking, about my age, and pretty cute. He started reaching down under his towel. After seeing him make his move, I did the same. Eventually, he told me to move over to him. I did, and we started jerking each other off.

I'm not turned on by the whole sex-in-the-sauna thing, so I backed off like I usually do, and finally found an out when another guy came in. I guess that makes me a cocktease, but I have standards: no sex in the sauna. The other guy left, and I started to leave, too.

From what I've always understood, sauna hookups are completely anonymous. If it doesn't work out or you're not interested, there's no harm and no foul - you just get up and leave. As I got up to leave, he extended his hand to offer a handshake, and then he introduced himself to me - by name.

I shook his hand back and introduced myself, too. I didn't see why not - his hand was already intimately familiar with another extremity of mine.

No comments: